Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Pennsylvania Association of Boroughs (PSAB) has graciously extended member rates to all members of CCATO for their 2017 PA Legal Update training scheduled for August 9 - 10, 2017 in Harrisburg, PA. Take advantage of early bird registration - deadline for early registration is July 7, 2017.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Michael P. McDonald, Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Florida and a Non-Resident Senior Fellow, Brooking Institution
Topic: What to expect during the 2020 reapportionment.
Other Workshop Topics Include:
* Municipal Contracts & Agreements
* Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
* Challenges of Hiring a Police Chief
* Second Amendment Laws & Open Carry in Public Meetings
* Internal Controls: Signs of Fraud & Misuse of Funds
* Police Liability: Personnel & Operational Issues that Cause Lawsuits
* Ethics in Legal Practice
* Employee Speech and the First Amendment
* Reasonable Suspicion Drug & Alcohol Procedures
* Handling Discrimination Cases
* Heart and Lung Act
* Autonomous Vehicle Policies
* Police Body Cameras: Your Right to Know?
* Surveillance in the Workplace
Thank you PSAB - we look forward to continued collaboration and partnership between our two groups and our various member organizations.